Howl About You
African American Cultural Center, Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity
- I’m a bit of a nomad. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, and was raised in Colorado and California. I have lived in Massachusetts, Georgia, Washington and North Carolina.
- I’m writing a comic book. You can find me at a Black comic con.
- I’m an alum of a historically black college. For my undergraduate studies, I went to Spelman College.
- I love the water. I enjoy beaches, lakes, rivers and especially kayaking.
- I married my husband, pop-up wedding style, in Malcolm X Park in Philadelphia. We invited friends, family and the public.